S.Tentishev Asian Medical Institute
58, Gagarina Street, Kant, Chui Region, Kyrgyzstan
|Affiliation||About Institution||Eligibility||Courses Offered|
|Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by WHO, Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. The college is also listed under MCI.||Established : 2004Medium : English|
Campus : Urban
|The candidate must secure 50% marks in 10+2 or any other Equivalent Board of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.||Degree Conferred as: MBBSDuration: 6 years including internship.|
|The University has well developed and safe hostel for boys and girls.||Indian food is available in this MBBS college and hostel.||Winter is mostly sunny, with occasional heavy fog and snowstorms. The average daily high in winter reaches 3° C (37.4° F). Spring is generally mild, with the first hot days coming in May and June. During the summer, the temperature averages 31° C (87.8° F), though temperatures can soar even higher, as high as 45° C (113° F).||Kant City 58, Gagarin StreetView Map|
S. Tentishev Asian medical Institute is one of the best medical college to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Kant city 58, Gagarin Street. S.Tentishev Asian Medical Institute is listed in World Health Organization Directory (W.H.O), Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualification are eligible for screening test in any country of the world and subsequent recognition of their degree.
Asian medical institute is a B+ graded institute in Kyrgyzstan for studying MBBS in a low budget for the foreign students.
Currently S.Tentishev Asian medical Institute has three medical course for studying MBBS –
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 5 YEARS
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 6 YEARS
- DENTISTRY(BDS/DDS)5 YEARS
Located in 45 minutes away from Bishek Airport, the capital city of Kyrgyz Republic, S.tentishev Asian medical institute is providing a top quality and cost effective education to the aspiring students looking for MCI approved medical programs in foreign countries. The Institute is well connected with transportation modes, mainly by road.
The college has a separate hostel for Indian students and separate hostel of boys and girls. Indian food is served to the students at the hostel mess. The hostels are centrally heated and rooms are available on sharing basis. The overall cost of education is very low at Asian Medical Institute. The good quality education along with low fees makes it a favourable college for foreign students. In addition, students can also avail coaching for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, Screening test conducted by Medical Council of India).
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Students are taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek, capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of Asian Medical Institute.
This information will updated soon.
Admission & Eligibility
- Program : International MBBS Program, English medium
- Medium : The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration :6 years studies and 1year internship. Internship done in the home country.
- Eligibility :10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. Admission will be based on credentials and Admission test/ interview.
- MCI Eligibility : Eligibility certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Fee Structure for 2020 will be updated soon.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.