Donetsk National Medical University
Campus: Illicha Ave, 16, Donetsk, Ukraine, 83000.
About Donetsk National Medical University
Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU) is the best and the largest medical university in Eastern Europe. Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU) was established in 1930 as M. Gorky Donetsk Medical Institute. Donetsk National Medical University was recognized as the best medical university in Ukraine in 2011. DNMU was ranked as the first among Ukrainian medical universities constantly since 2001 till 2016. The university is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The degrees and diplomas issued to graduated foreign students by the Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU) are legalized by the Ministry of Heath of Ukraine and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU) is recognized by the World Health Organization.
Donetsk National Medical University offers a huge range of graduate and postgraduate courses as well as excellent resources and support facilities. Every year more than 2000 foreign students take admission in Donetsk National Medical University. The university offers MBBS in a very low cost for the students who are looking for studying medicine in foreign countries.
The course duration is of 6years including one year of compulsory internship.
Due to high level of specialists training and considerably low tuition fees, it is considered to be one of the best Ukrainian Medical University.
Donetsk National Medical University has a very good hostel system with all facilities. It has 9 hostels with the total area of 44512 sq.m for accommodation of 4356 students.
This information will be updated soon.
Admission & Eligibility
- Program : International Integral MD Program, English medium
- Medium : The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration :6 years studies and 1year internship. Internship done in the home country.
- Eligibility :10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. Admission will be based on credentials and Admission test/ interview.
- MCI Eligibility : Eligibility certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Fee Structure for 2020 will be updated soon.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.